The Risen Christ Christian Academy Annual “Race into the New Year” 5K Run/Walk will be held on Saturday, December 30, 2017. The race will begin at 8:30AM with registration at Risen Christ Christian Academy from 7:30AM – 8:15AM. The primary objective of this event is to support the RCCA Growth Fund which is a scholarship vehicle established to assist families in need and also provides for upgrades in educational technology and campus improvements.
“Race into the New Year” 5K Run/Walk is a GREAT way for the whole family to kick off the New Year AND support Risen Christ!
- Distance: 5K Run/Walk
- Time: 8:30 am
- Location: Risen Christ Christian Academy
- Course: USATF Certified, chip timing, starts at Risen Christ Christian Academy, loops through Briarcliffe RV Resort, and finishes at Risen Christ Christian Academy
- Awards: Top 3 males and females overall, top 3 in each age group: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- T-Shirts: Guaranteed to pre-registered, then as supplies last
- Refreshments: Water, fruit, bagel
- Entry Fees: $30.00 Pre-Registered (by 12/26/17) – $35.00 Race Day (online registration through 12/26/17) – Non-refundable, Non-transferable
- Registration: Race day registration and packet pick-up from 7:30am to 8:15am at Risen Christ Christian Academy. Make checks payable and mail to: Risen Christ Christian Academy, 10595 N. Kings Hwy, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572, Attn. School Office. Please note on check: “Race into New Year”.
REGISTER ONLINE: https://runsignup.com/…/NorthMyrtleBea…/RaceintotheNewYear5k