The mission of Risen Christ Christian Academy is to:
Educate our students
Make Disciples for Christ
In a safe, secure environment
- 2020-2021 Enrollment: We are now accepting applications for enrollment for the 2020-21 school year.
- Risen Christ Christian Academy’s standardized test scores demonstrate exemplary education. The preparation and testing that our students completed, has proven to be very worthwhile. Our scores reflect the level of academics offered at RCCA but have also allowed us to set benchmarks and goals for the upcoming semester.
- We recently went through the re-accreditation process with the National Lutheran School Accreditation (NLSA.) This ensures we are continually up-to-date with our certifications and guarantees we provide current and excellent curriculum to our students.
- 1976: Risen Christ Christian Academy was opened with Kindergarten students only
- 1996: Full K-5 Program, Middle School was developed
- 1999: Albert Kresken Building was founded, named for our founding pastor. This addition doubled the number of classrooms, allowing more students to enroll.
- 2000-2002: New playground and office annex were added.
- 2008: Online High School program was developed
- 2014: Converted preschool classrooms into our Child Development Center
- 2016: Began adding international students with approved visas